This post is the forth part of a series on creating an AI for the game Path of Exile © (PoE).
- A Deep Learning Based AI for Path of Exile: A Series
- Calibrating a Projection Matrix for Path of Exile
- PoE AI Part 3: Movement and Navigation
- PoE AI Part 4: Real-Time Screen Capture and Plumbing
As discussed in the first post of this series, the AI program takes a screenshot of the game and uses it to form predictions that are then used to update its internal state. In this post, efficient methods for capturing images of the game screen are explored.
Continue reading “PoE AI Part 4: Real-time Screen Capture and Plumbing”
I compiled a short video of footage from the Path of Exile AI. All footage is of the actual AI running. The video is available below on my YouTube channel.
Stayed tuned for more posts about the Targeting System and Screen Viewer components in the next few weeks.
This post is the first in a series on creating an AI for the game Path of Exile based on deep learning and other machine learning techniques. The goal of the project is to create an AI that operates based on visual input, is able to navigate levels successfully, can defend itself, and of course to have fun and learn something in the process.
Continue reading “A Deep Learning Based AI for Path of Exile: A Series”
This post is part of a series on artificial neural networks (ANN) in TensorFlow and Python.
- Stock Market Prediction Using Multi-Layer Perceptrons With TensorFlow
- Stock Market Prediction in Python Part 2
- Visualizing Neural Network Performance on High-Dimensional Data
- Image Classification Using Convolutional Neural Networks in TensorFlow
This post presents a short script that plots neural network performance on high-dimensional binary data using MatPlotLib in Python. Binary vectors, or vectors only containing 0 and 1, can be useful for representing categorical data or discrete phenomena. The code in this post is available on GitHub.
Continue reading “Visualizing Neural Network Performance on High-Dimensional Data”